Keto Friendly Recipe

1:35 AM

Keto Friendly Recipe #dietrecipe #snack

I am determined nòt tò get bòred in this ketò lifestyle sò I made sòme òf the mòst deliciòus Lòw Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips tòday!  These chips were lòved by the whòle family!  They were super simple tò make tòò!  Gòsh I lòve easy and healthy recipes like this òne.  This is why I am able tò stay òn track.

I’ve tried this with Zucchini and Yellòw Squash and bòth vegetables are amazing in this recipe.

There’s a printable versiòn òf this recipe at the very bòttòm òf this pòst.

Keto Friendly Recipe #dietrecipe #snack


Ingredients :
  • 4 small zucchini's
  • 1 tò 1 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese òr yòur favòrite cheese
  • òptiònal: Lòw Sugar Spaghetti sauce fòr dipping

Instructiòns :
  1. Start by slicing each zucchini intò slices that are abòut 1/4 inch thick.
  2. Prep a large baking sheet with tin fòil òr parchment paper.
  3. Spread òut the sliced zucchini ròunds òn tò the large baking sheet and dòn't wòrry tòò much if there is little space in between each òne.
  4. Nòw sprinkle yòur cheese evenly òver each Zucchini ròund còvering each òne. I persònally lòve the Parmesan-Ròmanò blend and I always buy the big bag fròm Còstcò.
  5. Bake them òn 425 degrees fòr abòut 15 tò 20 minutes òr until the cheese turns a gòlden bròwn còlòr. I talk tò my Amazòn Echò asking Alexa tò set a timer and check it after abòut 10 minutes and keep adding 5 minute increments until it gets clòse tò the còlòr I want.
  6. Yòu can serve them with a small amòunt spaghetti sauce tò add even mòre flavòr tòò! We dò that òften as well.
  7. Serve warm and Enjòy!
Source : bit.ly/2nnaP1y

0 评论